PixEvo - The Fountain PixEvo - The Fountain

Nice but.

I liked the music. Fitted well. The whole concept was nice.
My only annoyances crept in when I got to 63/64 I couldnt find any more. I searched for a while. After 20 minutes the Novelty of flying and searching for one square wore off. Some jumps you had to be a pixel on the edge to be able to make. If you fell you had to start climbing again. There was only a set number of collectables. So if you went sure if you could get a collectable or not you had to keep trying and trying until you were sure. That bugged me.
Though it was still a nice game. I enjoyed it.

Doodle God Doodle God

Reminds me of eyemaze games for some reason.

Good game. I always liked this sort of idea.
I agree with the people below.
The thing is, without knowing what your aiming for its very difficult to make any logical sense of the game, its just add things together randomly in the hopes that they create the thing you thinking of.
I think this game has a lot of potential, don't give up on it.

HiRoads HiRoads

I remember!

I remember skyroads! it was an awesome game.
This is a near perfect replica, with better music. :D

Target Words Target Words

COCK

hahaha
_ O C K
turned out it was MOCK
¬¬
still, good game :)
but the letters were random so a timer is a bit silly.

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

Huzzah!

Haha i found something better than pausing the game. I kept left thruster for so long Ive picked up so much speed i hit a platform every time i start to fall. so far the poor thing has been flying through space for 15 minutes without me touching the controls, not dropping below 45,000 feet.
Great game. Easy, but great fun. brilliant time killer.
Still, there is room for slight improvement though you still get 4/5 10/10

me and the key me and the key

woot!

Nice game, and its origonal. nothing bad about it that i can think of, puzzles were good and fairly challenging. I look forward to another. Prehapse another choice of mascot next time i was convinced that blue thing was a serial killer, why else would it appear on static televisions peer through keyholes. Just look at its eyes there evil!

Deliver That Fulp Deliver That Fulp

its a boy!

LOL! funny but short. reminds me of a similar and equally humorous game called "don't shit yourself".

just a note to people who vote 1 just because they cant play it. just because you cant play it doesn't mean it deserves a 1, it means you shouldn't be writing a review because you haven't played it. DUH!

Great game!

Death vs. Monstars Death vs. Monstars

AWSOME

Superb gameplay, i stayed interested and the challenge curve was spot on too
well done.

Crystal Mess Crystal Mess

0_0

Gah. diddnt even make sense, i chose to handglide of a cliff and it told me that i shouldnt run or something. genraly terrible. but killed a good 3 minutes that i would probably rather not have back.

theotheman responds:

As I said i had to do it for uni....do you think i should do a sequel? there will be more options and better grammer I promise :)

Artificial Junk Artificial Junk

gahh!!

Im dissapointed because everone else seems to think this is a good game. i never got the chance to play it properly as a upgrade glich prevented me from shooting. and for some reason remained even after i restarted the game. conciquently i progressed no further than lvl 1 ¬¬
looks good but has way to many bugs.