Potbot Potbot

I think...

I would be a lot better if it had some music.
But it is still well animated and its a short but enjoyable idea!
:D

TT: 011 Runner II TT: 011 Runner II

WOAH!

The time and effort you must have put into that, and the end result was original and awesome, two things i am very fond of. Style was great to, nice idea. If it went on for hours i would still watch it :D

The Runner -[Film Short]- The Runner -[Film Short]-

ha ha

pretty un-origonal, i can't tell you how many times ive seen the elevator and wallet gag, though normally its "you forgot your change"
still i enjoyed watching it. Though the shots were a little too long, putting lots of short shots together makes an effective action sequence.

Gorgorothx responds:

Yeah, you're right. Well considering we had no budget, 3 total hours of filming (all we could get), and one LONG night of editing... I think it turned out pretty well. My classmates and teacher enjoyed it ;)

PixEvo - The Fountain PixEvo - The Fountain

Nice but.

I liked the music. Fitted well. The whole concept was nice.
My only annoyances crept in when I got to 63/64 I couldnt find any more. I searched for a while. After 20 minutes the Novelty of flying and searching for one square wore off. Some jumps you had to be a pixel on the edge to be able to make. If you fell you had to start climbing again. There was only a set number of collectables. So if you went sure if you could get a collectable or not you had to keep trying and trying until you were sure. That bugged me.
Though it was still a nice game. I enjoyed it.

Doodle God Doodle God

Reminds me of eyemaze games for some reason.

Good game. I always liked this sort of idea.
I agree with the people below.
The thing is, without knowing what your aiming for its very difficult to make any logical sense of the game, its just add things together randomly in the hopes that they create the thing you thinking of.
I think this game has a lot of potential, don't give up on it.

HiRoads HiRoads

I remember!

I remember skyroads! it was an awesome game.
This is a near perfect replica, with better music. :D

The Marching to the West The Marching to the West

well...

It lacked structure.
I really cant think of anything else to say.
Make the patterns simpler and more of them?
still its not a complete failure, its quite atmospheric.

80 Cheeses 80 Cheeses

I like this!

Well done
Got a little weird at some parts
but most a most epic and uplifting song (Y)
5/5 9/10
It was excellent but it didn't make me orgasm.
x

MakerThe responds:

Cheers! Kinda get the "weird at some parts", but I guess I just like it that way :P

BTN - PX9 Chaoz Fantasy Remake BTN - PX9 Chaoz Fantasy Remake

Respect! (5)

Woah!
awesome song. great remake!
Being a remake i was tempted to give it a ...9 but you've pulled it off so well im giving it a 10 ;) and a hug.

*hug*

B34T1N responds:

Thanks for enjoying it!

OMG FREE HUG! ;D

I'll be sure to let you know when I bring out some more stuff out, since you seem to enjoy my material. ^_^

}{B34T1N}{ - Thank you soooo much!